For DIY kits, click here
"No compromise" products for "no compromise" engineers
the NV73 mic preamp - available assembled for
£499 inc worldwide shipping.. to order, please email:
- Input (incl. Line setting) are transformer balanced/earth free
- Microphone Input:
Gain 0dB to + 65db in 5dB steps.
(around 71dB with Lo Z button pressed)
- Mic Input impedance:
around 1200 ohms normally;
or 300 ohms (with Lo Z pressed)
- Output: Maximum output is >+26dBu into 600 ohms.
- Output is transformer balanced and earth free
- Output impedance: Around 50ohms
- Freq Response: +0dB/-0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz.
- ±16 vdc converted to single 24V rail inside module.
- Total current draw 125mA max
- Output pot: unity at CW, mute at CCW. -6dB at midpoint
- Polarity flips 180 degrees when pressed in
- Phantom 48V applied when in down position.